Friday, May 29, 2015

The created earth is crying out. It's in some deep distress and we don't hear. There are those of us who cry out on the behalf of the dying and we face the indifference of the masses.

I am woman on her knees
I am a woman crying out
I am a woman who's home is the sky
who's home is the land
who's home is the sea.
I am a woman who has bent low
as the earth is bent low
I am that woman
who silently screams in her pain
from the chemical load
(a lying believable thing)
as birds fall from the sky
and oil spills into a dolphins home
and they die.
We will fight the masses
with everything we have
to point the way
and the earth cries out
and the land is scraped barren
and the children are sprayed
and the world spins on it's axis
and the masses hang up there shingles
and turn a deaf ear.
If we forget we belong to one another there can be no peace.
If we forget we belong to another there will never be love.
I cry out to a God above
All knowing and all loving
yet so unfair in his touch.
Some are blessed and some are cursed.
Some are healthy and some are crushed.
I am a woman on bended knee
crying out for relief.
The earth cries out and I hear it's cry.
The earth cries out and I hear it's plea. I am a woman
Just a small and bent woman
Joining my cries with those of the skies.
With a child dying
I am a child
gone wild
in grief and in dreams
Please hear our cries
Please lift our voices
before it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment